- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This shall include, without limitation, foods or products whose formulation and/or recipe may be changed by their manufacturer or producer at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure that any food items referred to on this website as being free from certain allergens at the time of their inclusion on this website are still free from said allergens at the time of your purchase of them. References on this website to “allergen-free” foods and/or products are made in good faith at the time of their inclusion based on information obtained from their producers or manufacturers, but we do not conduct any independent testing of these foods or products and make no guarantee as to the veracity of the producer or manufacturer’s claims with regards to food safety and/or the allergen-free status of their food or products. For further information and assurances as to the ingredients, processes, facilities, etc., that are contained in or come into contact with these foods or products and any possible cross-contamination concerns, we recommend you contact the manufacturer or producer directly. We do not have any responsibility for any food contamination or spoilage that occurs at any point in the food chain from producer to consumer to table or for any illness or allergy that results from consumption of any products or recipes found on this website. All recipes are made in good faith and with food safety and allergen awareness at the forefront, but we are not responsible for any illness or injury resulting from incorrect preparation on the consumer’s part (as a non-limiting example, if a consumer were to use expired eggs in a recipe or a non-gluten-free certified flour).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Cook and Chew Food Review‘s prior written consent.